Of the top brands we like – although we feel Xtend Life Total Balance has the edge over Nutrilite’s premium Double X in many ways (though Nutrilites actually ingredients may be purer as they control all their farms – not a proven fact, just observation), here I think Nutrilites products may offer an advantage over XtendLife, in that Nutrilite has a wide range of products available for kids. From Chewable ‘Braniums” to a kids Probitoic, a Chewable (!) Concentrated Fruit and Vegetable (kids must love that), and of course a vitamin C and a chewable Multi.
However there is no doubt comparing just Nutrilites Chewable Multi against Xtend”s Total Balance for kids – Xtend Life wins in terms of multitude of ingredients
Here is Nutrilites for kids (from their website)
“Only the NUTRILITE brand gets the most out of our plants – grown, harvested, and processed on our own certified organic farms – so that your kids can get the most out of nature.
With four all-natural fruit concentrates from passion fruit, pineapple, papaya, and guava, MultiTarts give your kids an added antioxidant boost; they fight off free radical damage and are key to a healthy immune system.
Kids need the essential vitamins and minerals in MultiTarts. Here’s how they work to support your healthy kids!
- Vitamin A: Helps them see better, plus aids in the formation and maintenance of healthy skin
- The B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, biotin, folic acid, niacin, and pantothenic acid): These are vital in helping the body’s metabolic functions – basically they assist in making energy to keep your little one’s engine running!
- Vitamin C: Helps keep body tissues, such as gums and muscles, healthy. Vitamin C also helps the body absorb iron – important for kids – and protects cells from free radical damage
- Vitamin D: Want your kids to have strong bones and teeth? Vitamin D can help – it aids the body’s absorption of calcium
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant powerhouse fights off free radicals
- Vitamin K: Helps blood clot properly – no small task considering kids’ adventurous personalities!
- Magnesium: Helps the body use energy and aids in the maintenance of neuron and muscle function
- Zinc: Necessary for normal immune function
- Iron and Copper: Both are important in making hemoglobin, a component of red blood cells that carry oxygen to every part of the body. Iron is also important in the formation of energy
- Calcium: Another helper in the fight for strong bones and teeth! The risk of osteoporosis can be reduced if calcium is part of a healthy exercise and nutrition program before adolescence.”
From XtendLife’s website – just the intro – not the list of all ingredients
This is the ultimate children’s health supplement! It contains optimal quantities of natural bio-actives such as:
- Phosphatidyl L-Serine…
Total Balance Children’s goes much further than some children’s multi/vit supplements which are generally just a collection of (often synthetic) vitamins and minerals. The above mentioned bio-actives synergistically blended with an additional 84 natural active ingredients…makes this formula the best children’s health supplement money can buy. Not only does it provide nourishment to all of your child’s organs…but also to their brain.
These key natural ingredients may also provide the following health benefits:
- Improved learning ability…
- A stronger immune system…
- Improved coordination…
- Healthier eyes and improved vision…
Improving your child’s future health and wellbeing
The prime focus of Total Balance Children’s is to provide natural nourishment and help maintain your child’s healthy DNA by better enabling it to repair itself. By doing this it is likely that common degenerative diseases may be avoided in future…HOWEVER, this product also provides nutrients to help prevent other main causes of ill health.
Here are some questions and answers about The children’s Total Balance – that we are happy they answered
How does Total Balance Children’s compare with other children’s products on the market?
Most children’s supplements are basically simple vitamin/mineral formulation often using synthetic ingredients. Other essential nutrients that are generally missing from the children’s diet are not included…usually because of cost. Total Balance Children’s provides a broad spectrum of all nutrients that your child needs…and only the natural forms of vitamins are used.
What are the benefits that my child will receive from Total Balance Children’s
Total Balance Children’s will provide nourishment to all their organs and their brain. The benefits will start immediately but will not necessarily be noticeable in the very short term.
How do children take Total Balance?
The daily dose for children aged 4-5 is two tablets, one taken in the morning and one later in the day. The daily dose for children aged 6-12 is three tablets per day, two taken in the morning and one later in the day.
What differences are children likely to feel when taking Total Balance Children’s?
It is likely that your child may have more energy and better concentration and may be much less likely to suffer from ADHD.
I want to buy Total Balance for my children but am not sure if they will be able to swallow the tablets. Have you made these easy for children to swallow?
The tablets are enteric coated, so they are smooth small and easy to swallow.
As we already have Tested Total Balance for Adults and found it to be a high quality product, one the top Supplements available today – we like this children’s product very much. Its top class
However it is over $30 once you pay shipping and handling and it is a tablet you have to swallow (sometimes an issue for young children), so if you want to start your children on high quality safe supplements, but would like an easy way to start, we would recommend looking at Nutrilite. And also they have chewable version of all their kids vitamins and I know our kids always loved them.
Nevertheless in terms of top quality in one product we like XtendLife for Children